Sunday, January 13, 2008

Los Regalos

Over 40 people crowdedinto this week´s ASORGUA meeting. Many had donated gifts (wrapped and sitting under the ASORGUA christmas tree for about a month and a half) and today they opened the gifts and presented them to the Association. Among the gifts were tupperware, towels, knives, and even a toaster! I also had the privilege of presenting the results of the GDHHEP fundraiser to the group. After the meeting I showed the Board my pictures from the event, which were still in my digital camera. To express their thanks, the board gifted me and CA ASORGUA T-shirts. :)

1 comment:

Barbara White said...

Am reading your blog regularly and am delighted things have fallen into place for you. Do you also read Gallaudet email? Will send you an email also. This is your first week at the school so hope all goes well. Are you reading Meredith's blog from Cameroon?