Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Los Animales

I love animals, heck, I am an animal, but I have to say that the dog in the garage, Yonela, is no longer my friend. I stepped outside for a few minutes for better cell phone reception and came back to find my garbage bag ripped open and the contents strewn all over the floor. She even ate a full egg from my food shelf, lapping the contents out of the half-shell, but managed to dribble some of it across the floor tiles. She is incidentally a cross-eyed, bow legged chihuahua mix with teats so heavy from her nursing puppies that they drag on the ground. Ay, caramba. Oh, and as an added treat, the parrots have learned to mimic the tantrum screams of my hostess´s granddaughter. Hilarity ensues.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. Sad but funny! Love from your two pals up North, one human, one canine. Canine says, "I do not, repeat, do NOT, eat raw eggs."

tracy said...

LOL!